1 w/2 m
At an everyday family dinner in Westchester, Grace tries to convince Sam, her doctor husband, to apologize to a friend. But the meal rapidly spirals out of control, catching their ten-year-old son Alan in the crossfire.
- Winner/Upcoming Production, Warner International Playwrights Festival, Torrington, CT. October 2018
- NYU Finalist, Theater Masters National MFA Playwriting Festival, Aspen, CO. October 2014
CIRCLING THE GLOBE (comedy)
When world-traveller Adele arrives at the home of daughter Celia -- unannounced, and with a very personal request -- only a secret in Celia’s snow globe collection can bridge the miles between them.
Selected production history/honors:
- Staged Reading, Fly Center New Works Festival, Shelbyville, TN. August 2017
- Winner/Production, 2014 Connecticut Artists and Playwrights Festival, Torrington, CT. October 2014
- Radio production, KPBX-FM, Spokane (Washington's NPR Station.) August 2014
- Winner/Production, Longwood University's 0 to 60: Ten Minute Play Competition, Farmville, VA. April 2014
- Staged reading, Actors Studio 10-Minute Play Festival, New York, NY. Directed by Norma Medina. September 2013
ON THE CROSS BRONX (comedy)
1 w/1 m
In a cop car stuck in traffic on the side of the highway, Kate, in labor, refuses to give birth until she can get to the hospital. Officer Joe's job is on the line if she doesn't safely deliver. He just has to figure out what she really wants.
TIGER LILIES (fantasy/drama)
Vanessa’s come home to bury her mother’s ashes in the family garden. But will burying Phyllis really allow Vanessa to let her go?
- Staged reading, DC Swan Day, Washington, DC. March 2011